Thursday 8 July 2010

Damned English Oak

Morgan Freeman got that right in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves! Someone (drunk) kept slamming doors last night until about 5 am here. I got a sweet "room service" call about 7 am to get up to go London (i.e. it was my friend using the buddy system.) Anyway, we went to London today and it was fabulous! We went to the War Rooms, the Winston Churchill Museum, and the Imperial War Museum! (Pictures and knowledge will be forthcoming- I'm exhausted. My body is still adjusting from being sick. I got some amazing pics today!)

....I also have yet to tell you about the Pitt River's Museum. IT WAS COOL! So- look forward to that! I don't have time at the moment...but when I get a free second- I will give you guys a complete update! (in several posts! hahahaha)

I hope everyone is doing well. Today was sooooo much fun! I can't wait to share it with everyone! :-)
Cheers from London!
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment