Wednesday 7 July 2010

Bangers & Mash

...and I don't mix. I was up all night sick as a dog. :-(

So today, I slept most of the day away since I didn't get to sleep much during the night. My friends forced me to eat lunch. They also bought me some fresh orange juice at the fresh market :-) I have excellent nurses over here and am making a speedy recovery!

Tonight, however, is going to remain a quiet night. We are probably going to hang out in the JCR (J____ Common Room. I forget the first word. I shall inform you later!) I have about 200 pages of reading to do for history and a blog to type on The Hobbit. None of it is due for a couple of days yet, but I'm trying to stay ahead of the game. I will be studying the night away until about 11pm, because tomorrow, the whole program is going to London! We leave at 8:00 in the morning and breakfast is at 7:15am! I am so excited! I am going to see the War Room, Downing Street, and other really cool stuff! (all of which I will later post on here!)

Then, a group of us is staying later in London to check out the nightlife. I am actually quite excited! But you know that saying- work first, play later. I'm trying to maintain a good equilibrium while I'm here! Tehee!

That's it for me for now. I'm just taking it easy today. I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!
Cheers from Oxford!
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment